Stacks Image 1030
Stacks Image 1069


To view the archive, click here.



Blog Update on Record Sealing (Non-Drug Offenses)

A criminal record may be sealed if it involves a criminal offense for which you completed a diversion agreement, your case was entirely dismissed, or you were acquitted at trial. If you were arrested but charges were never brought, you may petition the court to seal your record if the statute of limitations has run out (see C.R.S. §16-5-401), or if you are no longer being investigated by law enforcement for the commission of the offense.

Read more

Show more posts

Disclaimer: The information in this blog is provided for general informational purposes only, and may not reflect the current law in your jurisdiction. No information contained in this blog should be construed as legal advice from The Eichner Law Firm or the individual author, nor is it intended to be a substitute for legal counsel on any subject matter. No reader of this blog should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information included in, or accessible through, this blog without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a lawyer licensed in the recipient’s state, country, or other appropriate licensing jurisdiction.